☆ commissions: currently closed ☆
- A6 - black and white bust - £10
- A4 - black and white bust - £15
- A4 - black and white half-body - £15
- A4 - black and white half-body, two characters - £20
- A4 - black and white full body - £20
- A4 - black and white full body, two characters - £25
- A4 - colour bust - £35
- +£2 to add digital greyscale or digital halftone to b/w
- if you want the original artwork sent to you, shipping/packing costs will be extra.
email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss commissions with me.
boring details over here! please have a read.
london super comic con!
i’m going to be at london super comic con with BOOM! studios doing sketches! i’ll also be doing their Adventure Time con variant cover, if you’re around please come and say hello~
some other bits of updates under the cut:
a blind drawing of my cousin’s girlfriend, and then a drawing based on the blind sketch, so it doesn’t really look too much like her anymore, but i liked it enough to post it.
i’m in sweden visiting family at the moment! (hence the crappy phone pictures). i brought my bottle of ink with me so i could draw some hemlock, wrapped it in 3 plastic bags so it wouldn’t spill in my hand luggage, and then when i took it out for security…someone bumped into me and i dropped it. the bottle cracked ;n; maybe i will get someone to drive me to the next town over, there’s no art shop here…
i was looking through the sketchbook i had when i first started hemlock (for something unrelated), but i thought i’d scan a couple of things i still liked to show you guys. man, 2010 feels so long ago!
- i like the idea that sindri is so pale in his witch form that he’s almost blue, like as a night thing he can’t get the concept of melanin quite right. i think that really bright blue was the only blue i had on hand when i drew this though…look at that john bauer crown, dang.
- some ulla ideas, back when i meant for her to be lumi’s sister. i think i changed her hair to black (or dark blue) to differentiate her once i scrapped the sister thing.
- (i just really wanted to scan this kolya face, he looks so upset)
Sorry if this is covered in the image descriptions on the comic and I've missed it, but do you have any idea when you'll start updating again? Sorry, Hemlock is an amazing comic, really love your world-building, characters and the art style is beautiful, and I'm starting to suffer withdrawal :p I don't want this to be a comic I end up forgetting about due to a long hiatus because it's beautiful work. Also because I want to read more and see how the story goes :D Keep up the good work anyway.
no but really though, as soon as i can. i finished inking this page about 10 minutes before posting this. when i’ve done the next page there will be an update on the site, and then hopefully it should be regular updates from then on. i’m gonna do my best to draw a page a day this month, so that there’ll be a nice big buffer. thank you for your patience and support!
some long over-due answers to anon asks
sorry for being so slow to answer these! i generally respond faster to asks that aren’t anonymous, because then i can answer them privately.